Wednesday 22 May 2013

On A Go Slow

So last night I felt crappie cos of that cake and then I started with an allergy ... Couldn't stop sneezing , my nose was so itchy and my eyes sore. I had to take two antihistamines to calm it. So this morning when I woke up .... I didn't feel with it at all... Totally drugged up. So been on quite a go slow most the day. 

 This morning our gardener came to help me with the garden. Then this afternoon, I popped to Starbucks to do some studying. We have one in the next village to us.... which is great. I just had a couple of decaf Americanos ....

Been drinking lots of water... hopefully I will feel more with it tomorrow.

A few photos from today. I am loving the Beautifulmess iPhone app :)



Mint growing in our garden - great for fresh mint tea


made this at lunchtime


decaf Americano at Starbucks

5 comments:

  1. love fresh fruit salad and starbucks http://ramblingmomma03.blogspot.ca/2013/05/wednesdays-for-women-guest-posting.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the beautiful mess app?

    feel better! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't matter what time of day it is, when I see a steaming cup of coffee, I totally want one. Love that iphone app, what is it called?
    Hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fruit's looking pretty delicious!

    ReplyDelete