Thursday 9 May 2013

Whole 30 - Days 24 & 25

I was flipping through "It Starts With Food" when I woke up this morning... Reading bits which caught my eye.... It is such a fantastic, informative and motivating book. It is definitely one that I will come back to time and time again. It definitely led me onto the the right track. Took this quote from it



I have been eating like I always tend to eat .... Hahahaha.... fish, salads, veg., fruit, Lots of water.



I feel my relationship,with food is so much healthier now. I don't seem to feel the need to emotional eat. In fact, when something or someone upstea me, it lasts a few minutes... I either have a cry and then I am ok or I sit a breathe and then I am fine. I don't seem to hold onto it for long at all.

I started my period today ... And for the first time ever... NO PMT symptoms. How awesome is that - no mood swings, no chocolate cravings, no boob tenderness, no cramps, I LOVE eating like this.

I will leave you with a photo of the cutest jars I have just bought.... They arrived today.... I adore them.












3 comments:

  1. So great that you have had no PMT symptoms! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.... 1st time ever... Just shows how what we eat makes such a difference.... Xx

      Delete
  2. I love that first quote - I really think that I need to hang it on my fridge. Your journey here is really inspirational - and look at how your body has healed itself! Do continue to share here...

    ReplyDelete