Tuesday 21 May 2013

Quick Update

Soooo.... I am still doing the Whole 30 diet. I came off it slightly,when we ate out last Thursday night...and OMG... I was unwell for 3 days. It seems I have a problem with dairy now. I felt dreadful for days. This evening I have come off it again as we have been to see Lala's mum, Doff, as it is her  87th Birthday 



and we had some cake with her.... and now I feel dreadful :( Just shows that what you put in your body is so important. As the Whole 30 resets your body, it highlights the effect of such foods when you try to reintroduce them. I think before I did the Whole 30, my body was just used to the crap I put in it. .... In this case dairy and sugar. Least I know now the effect it has on me.

At the moment I love Medjool Dates as a snack



These organic ones from Sainsbury's are Yummie

I have been busy revising for the Yoga Philosophy exam which is 19 days time.... 



The course has flown by.... I often wonder where time actually goes. I have really enjoyed it.... And don't want it to end..... 



I just love all the learning.... Especially in a group. I am going to miss that. I wish I could find somewhere local where I could study more and more of the Philosophy cos that is the aspect of Yoga I love the most.





I was browsing online last night and came across a this website Dot Com Gift Shop - they sell such cute things. I will leave you with some of the products which I particularly love.

























7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. me too... I may have to get one for Winter hahaha xx

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your yoga exams. I love medjool dates, it's like eating toffee (sort of!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you...
      yeah they do don't they... i love them xx

      Delete
  3. ohhh my, love those products!!
    http://ramblingmomma03.blogspot.ca/2013/05/wednesdays-for-women-guest-posting.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive thought about doing a dietary cleanse, but then the thought that I might have to give up coffee, scares the heck out of me. ;) So bravo for taking on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried Yoga but my daughter-in-law swears by it!

    ReplyDelete