Wednesday 8 May 2013

Whole 30 Day 23


Just a quick update - So yesterday was Day 23. 
Only a week left til Day 30.
I am enjoying eating like this.
I feel so much better in myself for sure. 
So for lunch I had a salmon salad.



I have noticed though that some brands of smoked salmon contain sugar.  So ALWAYS read the label.  The one I get at Morrison's doesn't but I have noticed when label reading that the Sainsbury's one does.  Not sure about Tesco, Waitrose or Asda. 

I also grabbed an Americano from Starbucks and added some coconut milk to it when I got home



In the evening I had salmon (again) - I do eat a lot of salmon.  I roasted some veg to serve with it.


Right I best get back to my Yoga assignment.  I am enjoying doing it as I feel I am learning a lot.  I can see why they say you learn a lot when you are teaching.

Will leave you with a photo of one of our babies.



2 comments:

  1. Day 23! That is certainly an accomplishment! And that salad looks quite tasty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 Studies SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you actually burn fat by eating coconut fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete