Monday 6 May 2013

Whole 30 - Day 22

I have been such a bad bad blogger and not updated since day 15!!!!! I have been busy doing stuff for my Yoga Teacher Training course.... I can't believe that there is less than 2 months left until the end of it..... Time sure does fly.....

I am still enjoying the Whole 30 / Paleo way of eating and have stuck to it. Yay.

We ate out on Friday night. We went to an Indian Cafe down Normanton Road which is known for its good curries and cheap Indian supermarkets :) 

its more like a cafe than a restaurant... we love it


I ordered a couple of curries. A mushroom one and a prawn one. The guy looked at me a little "gone out" when I said no rice or Chappatis... Just curry. It was so so Yummie... And I didn't miss the rice/Chappatis . I must admit tho - I did miss be able to order a Dahl.

I am still considering reintroducing grains and legumes my diet at the end of the 30 days. With me being a pescetarian, I used to eat lentils and rice quite a bit. I have no desire to reintroduce wheat/gluten tho. I am so much better off without it.

Last night we ate at friends, and they cooked me a special Whole 30 meal... Salmon with asparagus and baby courgettes.... Was Yummie... Then raspberries for dessert. I admit, I did keep,looking at the cheesecake they were all having longingly .... Hahahahaha.... But I was good.

I have been bad at taking photos of my food too.... But these are some I did take....



So 8 more days to go.....




3 comments:

  1. It is great that you have been busy with life and yoga - the blog will always be around to update! It is great that you have been determined enough to stick to your eating regime - even while dining out. I have enjoyed following along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're good! Passing up cheesecake has to be a sure sign that you are totally committed. As always the pics of the food looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! I almost feel like we are all better off without gluten now that I eat gluten free.

    ReplyDelete