Thursday 18 April 2013

Day Four - Whole 30


Already day 4??? 
Another good good day :) 
I stayed awake til about 10pm and was wide awake at 5am which is much better.  I get up at 5.30am anyways. Body clock is getting back on track... yay.

This morning I decided to oven bake a frittata ... it turned out ok.  I wanted to put garlic in it, but the garlic we had, seemed to have gone off and so couldn't add it.  This frittata was definitely screaming out for garlic.  I am going to have tweak and perfect the recipe before I post it on my blog.
So this was my breakfast :


In the frittata I put onions, tomatoes, green, red, orange bell peppers, broccoli, eggs, coconut milk, salt, pepper and tuna. served with macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, pineapple, strawberries and blueberries

I went off to the gym this morning planning to do some weights... but guess what? I ended up doing Yoga on the gym floor before then going to a Yoga class :) So am TOTALLY Yoga Upped today :))  Personal practice and a class in the same day :)))) 

I ended up eating my lunch quite late, for some reason, I wasn't feeling hungry.  This is what I had


smoked salmon, mackerel, blueberries, pineapple, strawberries, carrots and cucumber

I was buzzin all afternoon... TOTALLY.... in fact all day I have felt so alive, so happy, so smiley :) It is great but feels quite surreal.... it's bizarre.  Has this happened to anyone else? During my happy happy day, I decided I need to start getting more crafty and so I bought this magazine when I was at Sainsbury's. It looks so cute.



We had our joiner popping over so I had a handful of hazelnuts to keep me going til dinner time... knowing we would be eating later than usual.  But when he went, I wasn't really hungry... so my dinner was quite minimal


mussels, raspberries, blueberries, baby figs, physalis

I think maybe I have eaten too much fruit today and should have eaten more veg in its place. That is my plan for tomorrow.... more veg. 

NO CHOCOLATE CARVINGS TODAY.... YAY!! 
Think my hormones are balancing.

More tomorrow.... Day 5 :)



5 comments:

  1. Ah I need to get my booty back to yoga! It always feels so good. Glad you're buzzing, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apart from the mussels that all looks so yum!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the feeling whole 30 has given me. I feel alive!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete