Tuesday 23 April 2013

Whole 30 Day 8

I was EXHAUSTED yesterday morning... Not due to the Whole 30.... But from such an intense weekend at Yoga Teacher Training.  I had a little lie-in. When I got up, I wasn't hungry and so decided to get some chores done before eating.  So in the end my breakfast was more like brunch ;) I had a snack late afternoon and then dinner later on. 

Went grocery shopping today... Hopefully I will try and mix things up a bit this week. I guess when you don't eat meat... The meals are gonna be quite the same. But I am enjoying them.

I gardenedn all afternoon.  It's great to be outside :)

So here are my meals from Day 8




Brunch - 2 eggs, avocado & strawberries
Snack - satsuma, apple & hazelnuts 
Dinner - salmon topped with coconut flakes (was Yummie), sweet potato mash, broccoli & mushrooms. 

How am I feeling? 
Still great :) really enjoying what I am eating, I never feel hungry and never crave anything.  I am drinking 2 litres of water a day :) I am enjoying drinking water again. I went through a stage where it felt like a chore. But since starting The Whole 30, my love for good old H2O has returned :) 
My bloating is going down. I was naughty and stepped on the scales and have lost 6lbs :) 
Looking forward to Day 9 

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! AS soon as my tummy feels better, I need to start eating more paleo meals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you tum feels better soon
      Paleo will definitely help.. xx

      Delete
  2. This looks and sounds so good. I am going to try it out from next month. The food photography is amazing as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hunnie
      i only use my iphone to take my picsxx

      Delete