Wednesday 17 April 2013

Whole 30 - Day Two


So yesterday was day two... it went well..... tho at times I did crave sweet things... especially when I was out doing some chores and saw chocolate and candy in some of the stores I had to pop in. I just get telling myself to stay strong. 


Arghhhh just looking at the picture above makes me crave chocolate. I need to get out of this sort of behaviour!!!

My body clock is still not right... not really sure what time it is on right now... it is no longer on Arizona time but not really on UK time... I am falling asleep by 8pm and wide awake at 4ish. I am wondering if I should start having a coffee with breakfast (I have been drinking herbal teas and water and the usual mug of warm water and lemon when I wake up) as I could do to stay away til at least 9pm.  At the moment I am starting to flag before 7pm. Jet Lag.... please go away!!



I enjoyed my eats throughout the day.

Breakfast - smoked salmon, avocado, roasted mushrooms & bell peppers, strawberries & pineapple


Lunch - salmon, left over sweet potato mash, spinach, strawberries, olives, macadamia nuts & hazelnuts 


By 4 pm I was feeling a little peckish and so I grabbed a handful mixed with hazelnuts and macadamia



I do love these Kilner jars I store them in... sad I know... hahahaha 

Dinner - mussels, salad leaves, olives, cucumber, tomatoes, radishes, celery, raw cabbage


I feel pleased with how Day Two went
I am looking forward to Day Three :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment