Tuesday 23 April 2013

Whole 30 - Day 9

A lovely Spring day.  Love the flowers in our garden right now.



 Again I wasn't hungry first thing and wasn't so til lunchtime.  Per Ayurveda, you should only eat when you are hungry, if you eat when you are not, it weakens your agni... your digestive fires.

So this is what I had for lunch 


and a handful of seeds and nuts (not pictured)
I love coconut water.  I do like this brand Vita Coco


It is available in different flavours which I still have to try

*Peach & Mango
*Passion Fruit
*Pineapple
*Acai & Pom

Coconute water is great to keep you hydrated

This is what I had for dinner - tho managed to burn the peppers ooops and the cod all crumbled....



It's been another fabulous day.  I am happy I found this way of eating.
Ready for Day 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment